Monday, November 28, 2011

Disneyland: The Princess Magic

Monday (day two) of Disneyland Malori dressed in her princess attire. I did the princess hair.


I think this is the best outfit EVER, and the face is good too. I love her so much.


We met Cinderella first, and she made Malori very happy.


Aurora is Malori's current favorite (if you hadn't noticed by her outfit), and she was the princess we met last. It was a fitting climax. Malori was anxious while we were waiting.



The twinners doing their princess smiles. When the princesses would ask for Malori's name she would always get so embarrassed and flustered and look at Brian and say "um. um." until he answered for her because she couldn't remember her name. It was adorable.


Last, but not least, we have Rapunzel, Flynn, and an embarrassing confession from me. Malori and I were riding little kid rides and I noticed that Rapunzel was going to be visiting soon, so we went and got in line. It was a long wait... and I made Malori stay even though she just wanted to leave because really I was the one who wanted to meet Rapunzel... She was a good sport though, and we got to meet Rapunzel, Flynn, and the smolder.


No comments:

Post a Comment