Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Questions

So, my bff Brittany posted a list of questions on her blog. And I love random questions and lists, they are two of my favorite things.

  1. What flavor of jam is your favorite? Raspberry. My mom makes it and it's delicious. 
  2. If you were given the chance to either attend Hogwarts or Star Fleet Academy what would you choose? ..... Hogwarts. Always. 
  3. Who would win in a fight, Liam Neeson or Chuck Norris? Liam Neeson, he has a lightsaber. 
  4. What is your favorite song? Right now... Demons by Imagine Dragons. All time... Starlight by Muse.
  5. What is you favorite part of Disneyland? Fantasy Land. I love all the little kid rides, and I always love carousels.
  6. On a scale of 1 to Betty Crocker, how good of a cook are you? Well... I love to bake and Martha Stewart is my idol. I'd say I'm a pretty good cook. 
  7. What is your favorite book and why? ... Oh my impossible. I love Harry Potter and The Wheel of Time though- those are my top two. And yes, whole series count as books when people ask you for your favorite. 
  8. Summarize yourself in five words. Nerdy. Red-headed. Bibliophile. Spoilee and Spoiler. 
  9. Name three things that frighten you? Sharks... Bilbo's Gollum face... failing a class... or life. 
  10. How good are you at karate? I could really use a defense course and upper body strength. 
  11. What is your favorite thing about blogging? I like using it instead of facebook because people who read this actually want to hear more than the occasional tidbit about my life. 
Answers from you now, please? 

No comments:

Post a Comment