Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Today is election day. Gah. Some people say it doesn't matter a whole lot who we elect because of the partisan warfare we all know and love... but I think it matters. At least a little. I watched the news today and Obama and Romney are still campaigning today, which is apparently unprecedented. Obama was calling people in Ohio. They were waiting for Romney to get off the plane. So it matters to them at least. Personally, I love Ron Paul and Libertarianism (like every other college student, his ideas would never work in America, he's crazy, etc. I've heard it all), but I do hope Romney wins today. We'll see...


This is the picture for November from my calendar... and I think it's fitting. Underneath it says "In times like these, it helps to remember there have always been times like these." -Paul Harvey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment