Monday, May 23, 2011

Confessions: Part 3

-As promised, here are the stalker pictures. The following is part of an inside joke, and is very creepy:


This is courtesy of my roommate Elise. A woman on the bus who looks like Angela Martin:

This is a man in my Political Science class who looks just like Toby Flenderson. Naturally, when there was an empty seat next to him for a review, I swooped. I know it is upside down, but I still think the fact that he didn't notice he got his picture taken by the creepy redhead sitting next to him is impressive.

-I love sleeping. Love it, and I sleep so much. Naps have got to be the best thing ever.

-Having a henna tattoo is on my bucket list. And I got to cross it off. It's fading now, but I still love it. Fire Nation henna:


-I really want to attend the University of Utah at some point. Maybe for my Master's Degree; I think Salt Lake would be a fun place to live as a newly married couple.

-I have a list of books I want to read/ buy in my wallet at all times. I add a book every few days usually, sometimes more.

-I get overly excited about fantasy books. When I find someone who loves them (especially Wheel of Time) I can talk for hours.

-Sometimes I send texts to the "wrong people," patheticville. No offence Pam.

-I anxiously awaited my letter from Hogwarts when I turned eleven. I was pretty disappointed when it never came.

-If my letter ever had come I would have been sorted into Ravenclaw. The best house. I want a house scarf very much. Also I love this video.


-I buy so many books. It's a little ridiculous.

-I hate getting hit on. I don't know if they all conspire or they just all think it's funny, but customers at work hit on me so much that it's getting a little crazy. Thank goodness they've all been men.

No comments:

Post a Comment