Sunday, May 22, 2011

iPlan

Basically I like to think of myself as a master planner. I love to plan parties; It's my favorite. I don't know why it is because I stress out and worry, but I really just love it. So I decided to throw a 70th birthday party for my Grandma Owens and to invite my whole extended family. It was so fun! I was worried because I had never planned that big of a part before, but it all worked out well and was so fun. My family is hilarious. I took so many pictures so I am going to post a lot; My family was so uncooperative and grouchy about it but when I get going I can't stop taking pictures. It is documented. Oh, it is documented and it is documented well.

This is my Uncle Matt with his zombie shirt. He really likes it.



This is my baby cousin Olivia. She is the sweetest to everyone and just a doll. She was sick of getting her picture taken at this point, but isn't she just a doll?


This is Olivia's older sister Sophia, who is also a doll and a sassy mouse. She is showing me her favorite movie.


This is the AMAZING cake my Aunt Lindsey made. It was chocolate with peanut butter filling and so delicious.


This is my sister Gretchen and I. I am slowly discovering that the only way I get pictures of myself is taking them myself, and although it is pretty dumb I try to not to be lame about it.


This is my Uncle Kimball. He talks like he is Charlie Sheen (not like an impression, he talks like himself like Charlie Sheen talks about himself when he is manic) and says "Bad A" a lot. You miss the gun noises he was making since I only took a picture and didn't record it, although I wish I had. He asked me to take a picture of him all dressed up and came over and looked at every one after I took it and said "oh that is so bad A!" or "my face is stupid let me do it again" etc. He also wanted me to take a picture of him flipping the bird, but luckily he forgot.


My two sisters and I creeping. We got bored after everyone else had gone home. Gretchen is a morphodite.



My little sister Gretchen with her Burrow Lego set, we celebrated her birthday also. I was jealous of this present. She has Hogwarts and Hagrid's Hut already, they are so cool.


Displays of manliness are common when my dad and uncles get together. This is my Uncle Ben and dad.


My Uncle Kimball (who trash talked the entire time in his "girl" voice) and my cousin Isaac.


Me. Lighting candles, because I like fire and that is what I do.


My Uncle Ben and Aunt Lindsey. Aren't they the cutest? I just love them.


This is a better picture of Olivia. She is such a doll! I love her so much, and she was so cute with the balloons.


This is my grandma. I was sneaky; she hates getting her picture taken.


My dad and Uncle Ben discussing exercise and man stuff. My dad is about to demonstrate something- this happens a lot in various places.


This is my Aunt Rachel. She is funny and also a little loopy in this picture because of some medicine that made her very tired.


I love Cora.


This is my baby cousin Phin. He is so cute but very fast moving and doesn't really like anyone except his mom.


This is a very cute picture of Sophia. She is adorable.


This is Kimball going to "kick all their (my little cousin's) As in soccer," Diet Dew in hand the whole time.


This is my cute cousin Nathaniel playing fetch with his not-as-cute dog Binky.


My cousin Isaac modeling all of my awesome decorations. Don't worry, I told him to pose this way.


Olivia again, grouchy to be getting her picture taken. I think even her exasperated glare is cute though.

No comments:

Post a Comment