Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Justin Bieber: Never Say Never

This is an excellent title for this movie. I would have never watched it and I never thought I would like it. However my sister Cora convinced me that I should (she owns it and watches it twice a week) so we did, and ironically I liked it a lot.

The movie is filmed documentary style. There are interviews with various members of his staff, his mom, his friends, his agent, Usher, Snoop Dog (gross), and his fans. The fan interviews are HILARIOUS. Here is a quote from one preteen girl: "I love Justin Bieber. We will be husband and wife." The movie also features plenty of backstage and concert footage.

He has an interesting and pretty amazing story; I recommend this movie. I am not a fanatic and would not watch it twice a week, but I did enjoy it and like Justin Bieber a lot more now because of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment