Monday, July 4, 2011

Transformers 3

Things I liked about the movie:
  • Transformers and summer brings back good memories.
  • There was a preview for Harry Potter.
  • The best of company.
  • No Megan Fox! I liked the new girl lots better- she was less trashy and put pants on for the second half of the movie. Imagine that.
  • Bumblebee and Optimus Prime.
  • Good action/ Autobot and Decepticon fight scenes. I have always been partial to them, and the ones in this movie were especially good.
  • There was a new Decepticon. It was like a worm and did some pretty awesome things.
  • Some pretty smooth transforming.
  • Senor Chang. That humor wasn't exactly cohesive with the rest of the plot, but I did enjoy the majority of it.
Things I disliked about this movie:
  • Shia LeBeouf. My opinon of him has always been "meh."
  • It was loooooong in all the wrong places. I got bored. I could have gotten the exact same story out of a hour of movie.
  • Far-fetched/ same-old predictable plot.
  • Badly used slow motion- it made it more humorous, not more dramatic.
  • Crude humor/ language.
  • Shia whined about not having a job for the first half of the movie. There was way too much of that- long in all the wrong places. Get to the point.
  • Random/ poor humor.
  • Wardrobe. The girl wore a white shirt the whole time that never got dirty. Also she ran at full speed in heels for the entire movie and there was no broken heel/ ankle. But maybe she has mad skills. It's possible.
All in all it was an alright movie. It wasn't great or one I would buy, but I wouldn't call you a moron for getting it from Redbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment