Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Like it was the Fourth of July

I love the Fourth of July.

It was technically the Third of July- our festivities were a day early, but we had the same type of celebration.

We had lots of fun, and naturally I took way too many pictures.

My uncle Matt:


Sarah and Eliza in the electronic age:


Cora and Isaac:


The traditional feats of strength:


Gretchen is cute:


The look Ben is giving Rachel is priceless:


Cora the Kyoshi Warrior:


Gretchen took this mug shot of herself:


We all played the rock paper scissors slap game:


Ben and Rachel played dirty. I caught her reaction to a slap:


Grandma and Isaac:


Gretchen took my camera and took pictures of everyone, including me:


My dad and Ben:

And Cora:


Cora was the birthday girl and got some really cute glittery TOMS:




I did Cora's hair. It was really really cute and made me want to grow my hair out:


More presents:



A basketball cake:





Sophia on Hannah on Matt with Sophia giving me her tiny bird:


Olivia with bubbles- she is an angel. I am convinced that angels in heaven look like this:





A rare picture of my dad courtesy of Gretchen:


Sparklers!!






Hannah in the CUTEST pajamas:



Phin:


Megan:


Sophia and Esther:


I light fireworks barefoot. Nbd:


Cora and Isaac fashioned an explosive:


Audrey, Olivia, and Sarah:


No comments:

Post a Comment