Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Katy My Lady

I went to the Katy Perry concert last week. It was pretty awesome. She was really funny and cute, and she did lots of fun stuff. One thing she did was karaoke, and among other songs she sang Rebecca Black's "Friday" (short video below). It was hilarious. She just had lots cute things she did and she put on a great show for two hours. She sounded different live with some songs, but she has a good voice. Plus, there was no Kanye or Snoop Dog to mess up her songs. That was nice. Here are some pictures from our box, it was a little too far away to get good pictures but great seats for the concert:

P.S. Don't tell anyone... but I wasn't supposed to have my camera... But I didn't know until we were in our seats and the guy at security never said anything!




















E.T. and Friday:



No comments:

Post a Comment