Sunday, August 7, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things.

My favorite book is the Book of Mormon, because if I had to choose one book to read forever that would be it. I love it. But, I also have many many other favorite books. The books that tie for second are the Harry Potter series and The Wheel of Time series. I love them both and could never choose one.

My favorite color is purple.

My favorite things to do by myself is to read and to bake.

My favorite things to do with other people are to watch movies/ funny T.V. shows, to talk, and to cook (but I have to be the boss when we cook for it to be my favorite).

My favorite things to go do are to go see a movie and to go to a really nice bookstore and find a treasure. These are my realistic answers anyways- of course I want to go to Disneyland/ Harry Potter World/ San Diego/ Europe/ Middle Earth/ Diagon Alley and that would be my favorite. But usually that doesn't happen and I am content to go buy a book for fun most Saturday nights.

My favorite cartoon is Avatar: The Last Airbender. I would bend fire.


My favorite animal is an owl. My second and third favorites follow, respectively.





My favorite Princesses are Belle and Rapunzel. They tie, just like Beauty and the Beast and Tangled tie for my favorite Disney movies.



My favorite T.V. show is hands down The Office- it is completely my sense of humor.


My favorite character from The Office is Jim Halpert. Hands down. Love him. The Jim-Dwight relationship is my favorite part about The Office. I also love the Jim-Dwight-Michael love/hate triangle.


My favorite Harry Potter character is and always has been Hermione. I have always identified with her and liked her a lot. For good or bad, we do have a lot in common. My second favorite character is Dobby. I think we should all be a little more like him.


My favorite movie is The Lord of the Rings Trilogy. Yes, the trilogy counts as one movie. No, I will not pick one.


My favorite Lord of the Rings character is Samwise. He is just so good and so loyal. My second favorite character from that series is Aragorn. I think he and Sam share many great qualities.


My favorite song EVER is Starlight by Muse. I love it. I can listen to it when I'm sad and when I'm happy and it always makes me feel better. I don't think I can get sick of it- once I listened to and sang along to it over and over from Ogden to Logan and was perfectly happy the entire time. If it comes on in my car the volume always goes up. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pgum6OT_VH8.

No comments:

Post a Comment