Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Shakespeare Festivities

This is a little behind... But I went to the Shakespeare Festival with my mom, grandma, and Cora and I loved it! It was a fun little trip to take.

Here is the "Globe Theater" we saw Romeo and Juliet in. Apparently cameras weren't allowed in here either... But I didn't know that until after I took this... :


I tried on a wizard hat for fun:


My mom is the only good sport about taking pictures:


Eating their Renaissance cuisine:


This was so good. Also it made me feel like I was at Hogwarts. My pastie:


Lemon tart- delicious:


Cora in one mask I bought:


Me in the other mask I bought- it even matched my Muggle shirt:


Cora found these dolls that she thought looked like us:



Cora bought a quarter's worth of Mike and Ikes. Apparently that is six- we are in a recession, after all. She was upset:


No comments:

Post a Comment