- I live with my grandma, and she is amazing (feature to come). I also get to see a lot of my extended family up here in Logan.
- I am going to start a cooking club with my Aunt Lindsey and Uncle Ben (he will stir) and I am really excited about it. She also helped me start a garden.
- Only one thing has died in my garden so far.
- I get to plant flowers next week.
- Yesterday Bill gave me something similar to a sex talk and informed me of the nature of men. It was a high point in my life.
- My "Muggle" shirt is on it's way.
- Next week I don't work every night so I am going to party with Alexis.
- I have the best rommmates ever. They are some of my best friends and I am so excited for fall.
- It is warm. Finally.
- I have red hair. It is really pretty, and I really like it.
- My blog is one of the cutest things I have ever seen. I just love the design of it.
- I have some epic adventures planned for the summer, and my cousin Caecee is getting married!
- I am going to Harry Potter World on my honeymoon. I am really excited about it. Lindsey brought up an excellent point: even if my husband isn't as cool as I am and doesn't love Harry Potter he will still love me. And Lindsey said, if there was a Lord of the Rings Land I would go with Ben even though I don't love it. So yes, we are set. (And yes she doesn't like Lord of the Rings. We love her anyways.)
- I just skyped (skyscraped) my baby sister Malori. She is hilarious.
- I have an appointment to get my nails done!
- Strawberry Days is just around the corner. My Smith blood is rejoicing.
- I am starting to love work. I really just enjoy it most days. Yesterday my boss (the store manager) called me a machine. I was happy about that.
- I get to listen to my grandma and uncle talk about the gospel and politics. It always makes my day.
- I have cute cousins that I get to spend a lot of time with and babysit. There are many pictures to come.
- Alexis: Sometimes, I think Jim Halpert should be real. And not old. Then I could marry him.
Me: Umm no. If Jim is real I get to marry him.
Alexis: Fine, there should be two of them then. Twins maybe. Mine can be Tim.
Saturday, June 4, 2011
20 Happy Things
I have a lot of things going for me, and sometimes I forget. So here is a list of things that I have going for me right now.