Sunday, June 26, 2011

I'm So Excited!

Confession. Whenever I say that (I'm so excited!!) in private or in my head it is with a British accent. Which is very fitting for this post.

Dobby is my favorite ever. I want to keep him as one of my children. Also Kreacher. They are just so cute and needing nurturing and I'm sad that they won't be in this movie (possibly Kreacher but probably not). But, I have a Dobby pin on my name tag at work and it makes me very happy.

Harry Potter is coming up quickly- it is less than twenty days away. I have a whole lot of treats I want to make and I may have to narrow the list because it is getting a little out of control. Here is what I have so far: butterbeer, pumpkin juice, pumpkin pasties, bread pudding, sugar mice, treacle fudge, ton tongue toffee, cauldron cakes, owl shaped sugar cookies (I am going to get that cookie cutter and I am very excited), and normal pop because it can't be a party without it. Nine dishes in all, and I will be lucky if I have twice that many guests. Plus I'm not even considering decorations yet. That could get crazy. Downsizing is basically inevitable, but I am not sure what I will cut. How often do I get to do this (totally geek out with a bunch of people who love the same things I do)? Not very often. I am already sad that half of my missionary friends and two of my roommates are going to miss this epic event. It's going to be so much fun.

If the movie sucks after all of this I might cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment