Monday, June 6, 2011

Way Too Invested

So last night I had a stress dream. I dreamed that it was June 14 and I had gotten the date for the new Harry Potter movie wrong so the premier was that night instead of in a month. It was like seven o'clock that night. I hadn't bought tickets so I got online and did, but I got too many and no one could come because Christian was training at the movie theater for Iron Man 2 and everyone else ignored my texts and then I forgot my sisters. And all this was happening five minutes before the movie was starting, so we were so late (I hate being late to movies; it gives me anxiety. I don't know why). I was so stressed. Then I woke up sick to my stomach stressed and freaking out.

All in all, I'd say I am way to invested/ excited/ worried about this whole Harry Potter Premier thing.


P.S. Notice I'm not "fully invested" :P

No comments:

Post a Comment